Pages

menu home about me contact nail designs buttons Image Map

February 9, 2012

NYX Haul


Ok I should have posted this quite while ago since that's when I bought it but I only now remembered that I didn't hehe :P.So this is my 1st NYX Haul and I'm so damn happy that I bought those products.!
All of them were bought from ebay.com for a lovely NYX saller named Joy.

What I bought:
NYX Nude on Nude palette $21.89+shipping
3 NYX Round Lipsticks in Apollo,Ceto,Circle - $6.99+shipping
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk - $2.99 + shipping
The nail polish in Hannah I got for free cuz my order was over $30

In my later blog posts I'll do reviews for all of them :)
Have a nice day
~Love Anne~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave comments just to leave the link to your blog!!! All the comments that include giveaways links or those that have been posted with only purpose to leave you link will be DELETED without any question!